sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2018

One - Interior - Late Evening

(She asks)
What have you been doing?
(To myself)
What have I been doing? 
(Still to myself)
Really nothing, but... NO! I can't say that! She would think you are doing nothing and you aren't you know? You are here and this is do something right?! Well, ok. Think...
(To her)
I've been reading some female artists texts, searching for something that affects me deeply. 
(To myself)
It's not really like it, but it's almost... so ok.
(To her)
Of course I know her, I love her! Such a great writer. 
(To myself)
I have no idea who the woman is! Shit! 
Keep going, look confident.
(Smiling to her)
I love the idea! Let's arrange it. What about next week?
(To myself)
One week should be enough to research right?!
(To her)
Great! So I'll see you then, thank you very much!
(To myself)
Now, get your butt home and work lady! The role is yours, own it!

Damn it! 

Nenhum comentário: